Entry Level Financial Advisor
We’re looking for an entry level/young professional looking to build their career in financial advising. As part of our Career Builder program, this candidate will have the opportunity to begin growing their career as a financial advisor in the Washington, PA region. Over a three-year time frame, this candidate will gain training, mentorship, and their necessary licenses to fully practice as a financial advisor.
Achieve performance targets by bringing clients through the advice pr ocess
- Perform financial forecasting, annual business plan and rolling plan, variance analysis of actual versus forecast and reconciliation of internal accounts to assess strategic decision alternatives
- Prepare financial related analysis and research in are a such as financial and cost saving performance measures
- Participate in annual budget process and cost saving activities
- Achieve performance targets by bringing clients through the advice process
- Develop client relationships with new and existing clients
- Establish and develop relationships with staff in supporting organizations
- Provide professional best advice in developing clear financial plans for new and existing clients
- Adhere to strict risk management procedures
- Identify financial requirements and develop clear financial plans for new and existing client
- Ensure that the highest level of customer service is provided on a consistent basis
- Develop relationships with new and existing clients in line with targets and standards
- Ensure full compliance with all relevant AccountMaster and MoneyConcepts® policies, procedures, and legal and regulatory requirements
- Strong business development
- Little to no experience necessary
- Follows standard practices and procedures
Those interested in the Career Builder program will have all licenses paid for as part of the program.
- Bachelor’s Degree or commensurate experience
This position provides a starting salary $36,000 ( plus commission s) Licensing fees , training, educational materials will be paid for by AccountMaster and MoneyConcepts® up front and will be paid back by the client over the three – year period.
JOIN OUR TEAM!
Are you ready to take the leap and join the AccountMaster Team? Submit your resume to Jeff Fine at email@example.com.